- This event has passed.
How to create “policy”, influence politics and drive civic engagement – Workshop
December 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CST
Who Should Attend:
- Young professionals working in the government, academia, other NGOs or professionals who are already active or interested in civic engagement in our communities
- Students of social sciences (political science, law, international relations, social studies, economy etc).
- What is a “policy” and why it is important
- Models and ways of civic and political activism
- Importance of social media
- Educational requirements for professional engagement in “policy world”
This is a virtual presentation hosted via Zoom. Registration is required to receive a link to the live virtual presentation. Program is FREE of charge.
Registration is required to receive a link to the live virtual presentation.